[ RACE INFO ] [ MAP ] [ ROUTE ] [ GPS / ELEVATION ] [ GOOGLE EARTH ] [ HELMET CAM ] [ NEW: PARKING MAP ]
DESCRIPTION: A 13.1 mile run throughout Annadel State Park with all proceeds helping to support Annadel State Park.
EVENT DATE: Saturday April 14th, 2012
START TIME: 8am
REGISTRATION: will be open January 1st, 2012
This is a gnarly trail run over tough uneven steep terrain. We recommend that you carry at least 20 oz of water/fluids with you even though we will have 5 aid stations spread throughout the course.
PARKING: Spring Lake Park (off of Violetti Ave) in the Swimming Lagoon Are. Parking fee is $6.
[ Click here for PARKING MAP ]
Start and Finish in Spring Lake Park near the swimming lagoon (Violetti entrance)
Runners will start on the grassy field north of the swimming Lagoon
- (head east towards Annadel, up Rough Go, down Cobblestone, up Orchard, up Rough Go, down Live Oak, up North Burma, down Richardson, up South Burma, down Marsh, down Canyon, finish at swimming lagoon)
- [0.9 mi] - LEFT up Rough Go
- [1.7 mi] - LEFT down Cobblestone
- [2.6 mi] - RIGHT up Orchard Trail
- [3.4 mi] - LEFT up Rough Go
- [3.8 mi] - LEFT down Live Oak
- [4.7 mi] - RIGHT up North Burma
- [5.6 mi] - RIGHT down Richardson
- [5.8 mi]- LEFT up South Burma
- [7.9 mi]- RIGHT down Marsh
- [10.1 mi]- LEFT down Canyon
- [13.1 mi] - FINISH at swimming lagoon
GOOGLE EARTH VIDEO OF THE ROUTE
HELMET CAM OF THE ROUTE
NOTE: The video is 172 mb (37 minutes long) and needs to fully download before playing.
PARKING MAP FOR RACE
people have visited this site.